British Industrial History
The Engineer 1902/09/12
From Graces Guide
1902 September 12th PDF
- 50,000 Volt Transmission Plant, p254.
- British Association, p264.
- Clyde Trust New Works, p263.
- Construction of Incandescent Mantles, p263.
- Death, p259.
- Designing and Equipment of Blast Furnaces - John L. Stevenson, (No. I), p248.
- Editorial, p259.
- Compulsory Arbitration
- Genius of French Ship Design
- Trade of the United States
- Electrically Worked Pile Driver, p261.
- English, American and German Agricultural machinery in Russia, p262 (Illustrated).
- Express Compound Locomotive, Australian State Railways, p253, p258 (Illustrated).
- French Battleship Republique, p255 (Illustrated).
- Girder Type Oil Engine, p262 (Illustrated).
- Some Aspects of Workshop Management, (No. VI), p249.
- South Africa From an Engineers Point of View, p247.
- Strikes and Lockouts in 1901, p256.
- Torpedo Boat Destroyer Mode, p261.
- Wagon Transporters, p253.
Sources of Information