British Industrial History
The Engineer 1901/08/16
From Graces Guide
1901 August 16th PDF
- American and English Methods of Conducting Traffic, p 169.
- Cost of Russian Locomotives, p 165.
- Development of the Mode of Ignition in Small Arms and Artillery, (No. IV), p 168.
- Editorial, p 175.
- The Steel Strike.
- New German Tariff.
- Efficiency of Fans.
- Torpedo Boat Destroyers.
- Flight - Alberto Santos-Dumont.
- Electrical Distribution in Frankfort, p 166 and 174. (Illustrated).
- Experiments on a Gas Engine with Natural Gas, p 172.
- Letters to the Editor, p 180.
- Launches and Trial Trips, p 184.
- Liverpool Self-Propelled Traffic Association, p 172.
- Review of Marine Engineering During the Last Ten Years - James McKechnie, continued from p 159, p 183.
- Swedish Iron, Steel, Metal and Coal Industries in 1900, p 178.
- War Office Motor Car Trials, p 177.
Sources of Information