British Industrial History
The Engineer 1901/04/26
From Graces Guide
1901 April 26th PDF
- Bagdad Railway, p422.
- Bessemer Steel Production, p420.
- Boer Field Artillery, p415 (Illustrated).
- Boring Mill, p423, p424 (Illustrated).
- Cross Channel Passenger Steamship Services, (No. II), p430.
- Death, p427.
- Dockyard Notes, p420.
- Editorial, p427.
- Blue Lias Lime
- Screwed Stay Bolts of Fire Boxes
- Canadian Iron Trade
- President on Education
- Metropolitan Railway.
- Electrical Engineering at the Paris Exhibition, (No. XVII), p419 (Illustrated).
- Fate of Court Von Zeppelins Balloon, p434.
- Letters to the Editor, p433.
- Locomotive Exhibits at Vincennes - Charles Rous-Marten, (No. VII), p431 (Illustrated).
- Mechanical Traction in Paris, (No. II), p414.
- Miners and Safety Lamps, p436.
- Modern Sugar Factory Boiler, p424.
- Naval Scouting and Despatch Vessels - Rear Adiral S. Eardley Wilmot, p413.
- Physical and Chemical Effect of Artificial Illuminants, p421.
- Production of Hydrogen and Oxygen for Industrial Purposes by Electrolysis, p417.
- Some Recent Tests of the Diesel Oil Engine - Bryan Donkin, p413.
- Southwark and Vauxhall Water Co New Works at Hampton, p434 (Illustrated).
- Steel Trestle and Storage Pockets for Coke Ovens, p422, p426 (Illustrated).
- Telegraphone, invented by Mr Poulsen of Copenhagen, p432.
- Working Results of the Railways in Germany in 1899, p432.
Sources of Information