British Industrial History
The Engineer 1901/04/19
From Graces Guide
1901 April 19th PDF
- Cast Iron Pipes in the United States, (No. V), p389 (Illustrated).
- Continental Notes, p405.
- Death, p399.
- Dockyard Notes, p403.
- Editorial, p399.
- Fire Boxes of Locomotives
- Circulation in Water Tube Boilers
- Report of the Board of Trade Committee on Steel Rails
- British Forestry
- Torpedo Gun
- American Smokeless Powder
- Metropolitan Railway.
- Eight Inch Centre Lathe, p403.
- Electrical Engineering at the Paris Exhibition, (No. XVI), p394, p396 (Illustrated).
- Fire Throwing From Locomotives - Robert Weatherburn, p387.
- Flexible Leather Fillet, p406.
- Genoa and Marseilles, p406.
- Letters to the Editor, p404.
- Mechanical Traction in Paris, (No. I), p387.
- Obituary, p404.
- Oil Engine Towing Plant, p402 (Illustrated).
- Prime Movers at the Paris Exhibition, (No. XXV), p392.
- Proposed Cruiser for the Swedish Navy, p398 (Illustrated).
- Railway Station Lighting by Oil Gas, p402.
- Radial Drilling Machine, p406 (Illustrated).
- Stone Tramways, p395.
- Strength of Struts - R. H. Smith, p388.
- Swedish Cruisers with Superposed Turrets, p403.
- Trade and Business Announcements, p405.
- Tramway and Light Railway Officials at Sheffield, p405.
Sources of Information