British Industrial History
The Engineer 1900/11/02
From Graces Guide
1900 November 02nd PDF
- Aesthestic Principles of Naval Architecture, (No. II), p429, p430 (Illustrated).
- Clyde and New Naval Contracts, p435.
- Controllable Superheater and Separator, p443 (Illustrated).
- Death, p436.
- Dockyard Notes, p442.
- Editorial, p441.
- The Navy
- Manufacture of Machinery
- Cleaning Locomotives
- English Coal in India
- Belleville Boilers.
- Furnace Mouth Drilling Machine, p446.
- German Cruiser Amazone, p435 (Illustrated).
- Letters to the Editor, p444.
- Locomotive at the Paris Exhibition - Express Compound Locomotive Southern Railway of Italy, p432.
- Origin of the Steam Fire Engine, p436.
- Pneumatic Labour Saving Tools, p446 (Illustrated).
- Prime Movers at the Paris Exhibition, (No. XII), p429.
- Signal Device For Mines, p450.
- Ten Coupled Four Cylinder Compound American Goods Locomotive, p437.
- Thames Passenger Steamboat Service, (No. V), p432.
- Uraga Docks, Japan, p437 (Illustrated).
- Water and Sewage Sterilisation, p437 (Illustrated).
- Workmen's Compensation Case, p436.
Sources of Information