British Industrial History
The Engineer 1900/10/26
From Graces Guide
1900 October 26th PDF
- Central American Ship Canals, (No. I), p405.
- Deaths, p417.
- Dockyard Notes, p419.
- Editorial, p417.
- Turbine Steam Engines
- United States Competition
- Bristol Quays
- American Shipbuilding Developments
- New Commercial Treaty With Germany
- Yorkshire Coal Trade.
- English and American Cycle Exports, p424.
- Letters to the Editor, p413.
- Life Saving Appliances at the Paris Exhibition, p421.
- New Bridge Over the Thames at Lambeth, p414.
- New System of Electric Lighting, p414.
- Observations on an Improved Glass Revealer, for Studying Condensation in Steam Engine Cylinders and Rendering the Effects Visible - Bryan Donkin, p423.
- Oil Engine for Motor Car, p421, p422 (Illustrated).
- Old Girders, p408.
- Uganda Railway, p409, p410, p415 (Illustrated).
Sources of Information