British Industrial History
The Engineer 1900/08/24
From Graces Guide
1900 August 24th PDF
- British Association at Bradford, p188.
- Bureau of Commercial Information in Germany, p194.
- Catalogues, p194.
- Concessions to Naval Engineers, p195.
- Death, p191
- Disposal of Town Refuse, p192.
- Dockyard Notes, p193.
- Editorial, p191.
- Railway Speeds
- Gathmann Aerial Torpedo Gun
- German Shipbuilding Capabilities
- British Association
- Hygienic Value of Gas
- Mechanical Flight
- Lightening Vessels
- Japanese Gold.
- Foreign and English Electrical Engineering, (No. I), p183.
- Letters to the Editor, p195.
- Light Railways in France, (No. IV), p180, p181 (Ilustrated).
- On the Mechanical Theory of Steamship Propulsion - Robert Mansel, p179.
- Packing of Merchandise for the Tropics, p194.
- Railway Dynamometer Cars, p196.
- Suction Dredging at the Port of Ostend, p194.
- Taff Vale Railway Strike, p194.
- Thames Passenger Steamboat Service, (No. I), p184.
- Traction by Kites, p193.
- United States Geological Survey in Relation to the Mineral Resources of the Country, p197.
Sources of Information