British Industrial History
The Engineer 1900/06/22
From Graces Guide
1900 June 22nd PDF
- Coal Transporting Plant, London Electric Supply Corporation, Deptford, p635 (Illustrated).
- Colonial Engineering at the Paris Exhibition, p637.
- Deaths, p647.
- Dockyard Notes, p640.
- Editorial, p647.
- Our Position at Pekin
- Thames Steamboats
- Trade Secrets
- Cordite and Our Guns.
- High Speed Train, p649.
- Letters to the Editor, p653.
- The New English/Electric Manufacturing Company's Works at Strand Road, Preston, p636, p642, p643, p646 (Illustrated).
- "Oiliness" of Lubricating Oils, p633.
- Operating Economies in Central Station Practice, p655.
- Railway Accident at Slough, p641.
- Temperley Transporter, p638 (Illustrated).
- Thames Steamboat Service, p644.
- Water Supply in Various Cities, p654 (Table).
Sources of Information