British Industrial History
The Engineer 1900/06/01
From Graces Guide
1900 June 01st PDF
- British Coal Mining in 1899, p557.
- Conservation of the Thames, p556.
- Crisis in the Tin Plate Trade, p551.
- Dockyard Notes, p567.
- Editorial, p565.
- Belleisle Experiment
- Steam Engines at the Paris Exhibition
- Noise and Power
- Electric Lighting Contracts.
- Friction Tests of a Locomotive Slide Valve, p574.
- Gas Cylinder Testing, p572.
- Letters to the Editor, p570.
- Lloyd's Register Committee for the Clyde District, p562.
- New Highgate Archway, p559.
- New Maritime Works at Hong Kong, p559.
- Notable Incidents in Early Ocean Steam Navigation, (No. III), p555.
- Notes on American Corliss Engines for Electric Traction - Charles Day, (No.II), p558.
- Scherzer Type of Bascule Drawbridge, p568 (Illustrated).
- Some More Enemies of Acetylene, p553.
- Some Uses of Aluminium, p556.
Sources of Information