British Industrial History
The Engineer 1900/03/16
From Graces Guide
1900 March 16th PDF
- American Machine Tools, (No. III), p276, p277 (Illustrated).
- Armour Plates for the United States Navy, p269.
- Artesian Well Extracting Tool, p287 (Illustrated).
- Deaths, p283.
- Dockyard Notes, p280.
- Editorial, p283.
- Corrosion in Water Tube Marine Boilers
- Secondary Stresses in Trusses and Girders
- Railway Struggle in Asia Minor
- Gas Companies and the Coal Famine
- Engineering Congress at Glasgow
- Machinery Castings
- Electric Lighting Charges, p275.
- Experimental Investigation of the Thermodynamical Properties of Superheated Steam - John H. Grindley, p291.
- Floating Metallic Packing, p291.
- Heating With Exhaust Steam, p273.
- Notable Incidents in Early Ocean Steam Navigation, (No. I), The Stranding and Floating of the Great Britain Steamship, p270 (Illustrated).
- Wellman Charging Machine, p273, p282 (Illustrated).
- Winding From Deep Mines, (No. I), p288 (Illustrated).
- Workmen's Compensation Case, p290.
Sources of Information