British Industrial History
The Engineer 1900/01/12
From Graces Guide
1900 January 12th PDF
- 2000 I.H.P Compound Mill Engines, p035, p040 (Illustrated).
- Almanacs, Calendars, Co, p035.
- Bury Engines at South Kensington, p049.
- Catalogues, p034.
- Contract Open, p048.
- Cycle Artillery, p048.
- Death, p041.
- Development of the Yorkshire Coalfield, p045.
- Devices for Attacking Trenches, p037.
- Dockyard Notes, p037.
- Editorial, p041.
- Shell Fire in the War
- Miners Federation at Cardiff
- American Naval Programme
- Locomotive Engine Boilers
- Famine in Fuel
- Long Range Field Guns for South Africa
- A Year's Progress in Foreign Trade.
- Electrical Plant at Cambridge, p034.
- Letters to the Editor, p046.
- Mining Annals of Wales in 1899, p038.
- Narrow-Gauge Locomotive, p038, p044, p045 (Illustrated).
- Oil Engines and Motor Car - Anthony G. New, p029.
- Princess Christian Hospital Train, p048.
- Radial Drill, p033 (Illustrated).
- Railway Accidents, p050.
- Safety Pit Props, p034.
- Scotch and Belleville Boilers in the Navy, p045.
- Some New Electric Machinery, p036, p037 (Illustrated).
- Strength of Spars and Rigging of Sailing Vessels, (No. II), p030.
- Strikes and Lockouts of 1898, p049.
Sources of Information