British Industrial History
The Engineer 1899/11/24
From Graces Guide
1899 November 24th PDF
- Diversion and Purification of the Sewage of Paris, p510.
- Editorial, p521.
- Locomotive Engines and Smoke
- Our Guns at Ladysmith
- Auxiliary Machinery in Ships or War
- Early Experiments in Triple Screw Propulsion
- Industrial Development of Poland
- Engineers and Oil
- Institution of Civil Engineers
- Dearth of Riveters.
- Electric Lighting Amenities, p528.
- German Cable Steamers, p515 (Illustrated).
- Great Northern Railway - New Branch Line and Goods Station at Leeds, (No. I), p513 (Illustrated).
- Grievances of Young Engineers, p518.
- Letters to the Editor, p526.
- Locomotive Traffic in London, p528.
- Manchester Sewage, p511.
- Machine Tools at the Cycles Shows, p516 (Illustrated).
- Modern Developments in Permanent Way Work - E. E. Russell Tratman, p529.
- New Battleship Albemarle, p518, p520 (Illustrated).
- New Cruisers for the American Navy, p518.
- Obituary, p524.
- Society of Arts, p529.
- Traction Engines in War, p524 (Illustrated).
- United States Cruiser Charleston, p528 (Illustrated).
- Utilisation of High Furnace Gases for Power in Gas Engines - Bryan Donkin, (No. I), p509.
- Some Notes in Russia - Some Casual Gleanings Concerning Prospects of British Trade, p511.
Sources of Information