British Industrial History
The Engineer 1898/05/20
From Graces Guide
1898 May 20th PDF
- American Engineering News, p498.
- Catalogues, p490.
- Coal Strike, p478.
- Danube Navigation, p490.
- Death, p481
- Dockyard Notes, p486.
- Editorial, p481.
- New Developments in the Welsh Coal Strike
- Speculating in Inventions
- Chinese Railway Projects and Politics
- Mining and Mine Engineering
- Birmingham Welsh Water Supply
- Engineers and Copper
- Yorkshire Coalfield.
- Improved Bicycle Frame, p489.
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers - Address by the President Samuel Waite Johnson, p486.
- Legal Intelligence - Judicial Committee of the Privy Council, p489.
- Modern China from an Engineers Point of View, (No. IV) - The Kiangnan Arsenal, p473 (Illustrated).
- New Graving Dock of the Clyde Navigation Trust, (No. I), p475 (Illustrated).
- Obituary, p483.
- Propelling Engines of SS Chebucto, p470, p471, p472, p484 (Illustrated).
- Railway Projects on the South Western Frontier of China, p469.
- Speed Trials of the Chilian Cruiser O'Higgins, p472, p480 (Illustrated).
- Vertical Duplex Gas Engine, p485 (Illustrated).
- War Notes, p471.
Sources of Information