British Industrial History
The Engineer 1898/04/01
From Graces Guide
1898 April 01st PDF
- Construction of Modern Wire Wound Ordnance, (No. VII), p293.
- Death, p305.
- Description of Some Experiments with a Water Tube Boiler - A. F. Yarrow, p309 (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p305.
- Steam Iines
- Water Tube Boilers
- Ironworkers Wages
- Vickers Gas Check
- Home and Continental Artisans.
- Engines of the French Cruiser Brennus, p296, p297 (Illustrated).
- Fleets in Chinese Waters, p507.
- Manchester Sewage Disposal Question, p294.
- Manufacture of Needles, p298 (Illustrated).
- Modern China from an Engineers point of View, (No. II) - How British Business Interests are Neglected, p293.
- Obituary, p306.
- Reminiscences of Early Marine Steam Engine Construction and Steam Navigation in the United States of America From 1807 to 1850 - Charles H. Haswell, Member, p312.
- Report on the Maine, p507.
- Torpedo Boat Design, p312.
- Working Results with Belleville Boilers in Twin SS Kherson, p307.
Sources of Information