1895 December 13th PDF
Please note; the begining of this journal was mis-printed as 13th Dec 1894, however, it is 13th Dec 1895.
- 1895 Smithfield Club Show - Portable and Traction Engines, p600 (Illustrated).
- 10-ton Improved Compound Road Roller, p579 (Illustrated).
- Crisis in the Shipbuilding Trade, p599.
- Editorial, p597.
- Oil Fuel For Pumping Engines
- Evolution of the Iron Arch
- Outlook in the Coal Trade
- Engineering and Shipbuilding in Ireland
- Self Propelled Traffic Association
- Firing Trial of Elswick Cruiser Buenos Aires, p593.
- Influence of Vibration on Steel, p579.
- Letters to the Editor, p601.
- Midland Railway Company's Locomotive Works at Derby, p581 - p593, p594, p596 (Illustrated).
- Newport Harbour Commissioners Weekly Trade Report, p602.
- Report on the Lille Experiments Upon the Comparative Efficiency of Ropes and Belts for the Transmission of Power - David S. Capper, p.580
- Statistics of the Railways of the United States in 1894, p577.
- Thames Ironworks and Shipbuilding Co, p567-578 (Illustrated).
- Ventilation for Monitor Vessels, p579.
Sources of Information