British Industrial History
The Engineer 1894/10/19
From Graces Guide
1894 October 19th PDF
- Bicycle Mechanical Engineering, p341.
- Coffee and Cocao Drying Machinery, p338 (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p345.
- Railways and the Board of Trade
- Inspection of Railway Bridges in India
- Coal Mining Machines
- Water Scheme for Edinburgh
- Mild Steel for Structural Engineering
- Mirabeau Bridge.
- Enlargement of Liverpool Street Station, Great Eastern Railway, (No. V), p335 (Illustrated).
- Great Northern Railway Widening Works, King's Cross, p341, p343 (Illustrated).
- Ipswich Sewers and Electrolytic Sanitation, p350.
- Railroading in American - An English Railway Engineer, p347 (Illustrated).
Sources of Information