British Industrial History
The Engineer 1894/10/05
From Graces Guide
1894 October 05th PDF
- Abstracts of Consular and Diplomatic Reports, p298.
- Aluminium Torpedo Boat, p292 (Illustrated).
- Barber's Split Tool Holder, p306.
- Belgian Exhibits at the 1894 Antwerp Exhibition, p289.
- Catalogues, p306
- Chinese Warships at the Battle of Yalu, p293, p294, p300 (Illustrated).
- Condition of the Thames-Proposed Lock and Weir at Putney, p296.
- Whitworth Scholarship, p289.
- Letters to the Editor, p307.
- Lord Armstrong on Ships and Guns, p294.
- Pumping Machinery for the Water Supply of the City of Mysore, p298.
- Railway to London, p298.
- Roads and Railways of Asia Minor, p299.
- Ruthless Coatings for Iron and Steel - M. P. Wood, p308.
- Spratt's Electrical Speed and Direction Indicator, p298.
- Tube Cutter, p299.
- Works at the Panama Canal, p297.
Sources of Information