British Industrial History
The Engineer 1894/01/26
From Graces Guide
1894 January 26th PDF
- Absolute Zero, So Called - Henry Wurtz, p075.
- Bogie Tank Engine, South Eastern Railway, p065, p066 (Illustrated).
- Carnot and Modern Heat - Oliver Lodge, (No. IV), p063.
- Continuous Current Pump, p076.
- Editorial, p073.
- Electric Lighting Station Accidents
- Effect of Hardening Steel Upon Its Electrical Resistance
- Railway Working in the Past Half Year
- Development of a New Coalfield in Derbyshire
- How British Trade is Lost.
- Glass Protector for Water Gauges, p064 (Illustrated).
- Hydraulic Propulsion, p064.
- Institution of Civil Engineers, p080.
- Institute of Marine Engineers, p078.
- Letters to the Editor, p070.
- Manchester Ship Canal, p065.
- McKay Electric Drill, p068.
- Mitre Cutting Machine, p076 (Illustrated).
- Narrow Gauge Tank locomotive - W. G. Bagnall, p077 (Illustrated).
- Nationalisation of Mining Property, p075.
- Ogle's Protractor, p077.
- Passenger Tank Locomotive, South Eastern Railway, p072 (Illustrated).
- Production and Utilisation of Ozone, p076.
- Royal Institution, p078.
- Self Acting Long Span Wire Ropeway at Pinerolo, p068 (Illustrated).
- Temperature of Ignition of Explosive Gaseous Mixtures - A. E. Tutton, p080.
- Transporting Buildings, p077.
- Water Tube Boilers, (No. III), p063.
Sources of Information