British Industrial History
The Engineer 1892/01/22
From Graces Guide
1892 January 22nd PDF
- Death, p071.
- Double Cylinder Portable Engine, p069 (Illustrated).
- Earthquake and a Railway Bridge, p076 (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p071.
- Coal Consumption in Men of War
- Capital and Labour
- Speed of Oriental Mail Steamers
- Underground Railways in Paris
- Yorkshire Coalowners and their Constacts
- A French Torpedo Boat
- Electric Lighting in Japan, p067.
- Electric Tube Welding, p076 (Illustrated).
- McMahon Ammonia Motor, p075.
- Navy of the United States, (No. III), p061 (Illustrated).
- Overhead Steam Traveller, Sheerness Dockyard, p073 (Illustrated).
- Rapid Transit Railway for New York City, p065.
- Robinson's Patent Radial Arm Roller Feed Saw Bench, p069 (Illustrated).
- Tin Plate Rumours, p067.
- Trade in France in 1891, p076.
- Vertical Milling and Profiling Machine, p073 (Illustrated).
- Water Gauge Fitting for Steam Boilers - Harry Gray, p077.
Sources of Information