British Industrial History
The Engineer 1891/06/19
From Graces Guide
1891 June 19th PDF
- Corps of Naval Constructors, p 480.
- Deaths, p 489.
- Editorial, p 489.
- Railway Disaster in Switzerland.
- Education of an Engineer - Henry Selby Hele-Shaw.
- Steamship Funnels.
- Projected Northern Railway.
- Steel-Making Scandal in Germany.
- Lead Poisoning in Glasgow.
- Technical Schools in France.
- Establishment of the Manufacture of Iron and Steel in Australia, p 493.
- Examples of the Analysis of Power Expenditure in Steamships Performance, With Reference to the Question of Their Relative Efficiencies as Compound Machines - By Robert Mansel, p 479.
- Launch and Trial Trips, p 495.
- Letters to the Editor, p 486.
- Michele's Cement- Testing Machine, p 493.
- Mining Accidents and Periods, p 492.
- Society of Engineers, p 495.
- Stern Wheel Shallow Draught Gun Boat For Russia, p 480.
- Teague Electricity Meter, p 493.
- United States Cruiser, No. 5, The San Francisco, p 484. (Illustrated).
- Warren Filter, p 485. (Illustrated).
Sources of Information