British Industrial History
The Engineer 1891/03/20
From Graces Guide
1891 March 20th PDF
- Boiler Construction Suirable for Withstanding the Strains of Forced Draught, so far as it Affects the Leakage of Boiler Tubes - A. F. Yarrow, p225.
- C. P. Whitcombe - Composite First and Second Class Bogie Carriage, Southern Marhratta Railway, p228a, p232 (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p229.
- Hours of Engine Drivers
- Reserves of Warships
- Effects of Working in Compressed Air
- Caledonian Railway
- Steamships and Working Cost
- Working Miners as Mine Inspectors
- Labour in the Engineering and Metal Trades
- Institution of Naval Architects, p221.
- Islington Electric Railway Bill, p234.
- Leeds Association of Engineers, p232.
- Letters to the Editor, p224.
Sources of Information