British Industrial History
The Engineer 1891/02/13
From Graces Guide
1891 February 13th PDF
- 1891 Stanley Cycle Show, p133 (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p129
- Standards of Light
- Metropolis Water Supply Bill
- Fires in London
- Brighton Sewage System Endangered
- Great Western Railway
- Progress of Trade in Spain
- Railway Earnings
- America and False Marking
- Electrical Transmission of Power.
- Electrical Standards, p134.
- Engineers and Firemen in the Mercantile Marine, p121.
- Harrow and Stanmore Railway, p132.
- Institution of Civil Engineers, p122.
- International Niagara Commission, p125.
- Marine Engines, p121.
- Rating of Machinery, p122.
- Sharp, Stewart and Co - Special Armour Plate Planing Machine, p124, p125 (Illustrated).
- Southampton Naval Works Co - Machinery for Light Draught Paddle Steamer, p125, p128 (Illustrated).
- Tenth Annual Meeting of the Sanitary Assurance Association, p134.
- Trial of Cammell Plates for the Argentine Goverment, p132 (Illustrated)
Sources of Information