British Industrial History
The Engineer 1891/01/30
From Graces Guide
1891 January 30th PDF
- Compound Locomotives - The Best Form, p 96.
- Cyanide Process of Gold Extraction, p 88.
- Editorial, p 91.
- London Water Supply Inquiry.
- Home Rule for the Navy - William Jervois.
- Super-Heated Steam.
- A Check to Shipbuilding.
- The Prospects of Trade.
- Engineers, Engine Room Artificers and Stokers for the Navy, continued from p 539, p 96.
- French Torpedo Boats, p 81, 82 and 83. (Illustrated).
- Graydon Dynamite Gun, p 94 and 95. (Illustrated).
- Hong Kong and Victoria Gap Tramway, p 86 and 87. (Illustrated).
- Lloyd's Register Shipbuilding Returns, p 97.
- Passive State of Iron and Steel, p 88.
- Prospective Private Bill Legislation, p 87.
- Safety Brake for Mountain Railways, p 98. (Illustrated).
- Shipbuilding on the Continent, p 86.
- Tenders - Cast Iron Girder Bridge, p 98.
Sources of Information