British Industrial History
The Engineer 1891/01/23
From Graces Guide
1891 January 23rd PDF
- Bristol's Recording Pressure Gauge, p 73.
- Cleveland Institution of Engineers - Manufacture of Basic Open-Hearth Steel, p 74.
- Composite Bull Metal Yacht Edie, p 64.
- Compound Marine Engines 60 Years Ago, (No. VIII), p 31.
- Editorial, p 71.
- Hours of Duty on Railways.
- Revolution in Private Bill Procedure.
- Blast Pipes and Boilers.
- Condition of the Steam Shipping Trade.
- Electric Lighting in London, (No. IX), p 68.
- Hong Kong High Level Tramway, p 65. (Illustrated).
- Letters to the Editor, p 65.
- Littoral Movement of Drift, p 31.
Sources of Information