British Industrial History
The Engineer 1890/06/20
From Graces Guide
1890 June 20th PDF
- Association of Municipal and Sanitary Engineers, p 501.
- City of Paris Accident, p 495.
- Editorial, p 499.
- White Metal Bearings.
- Purification of Sewage.
- Cleopatra's Needle and the Houses of Parliament.
- Railway Half-Year.
- Two Great Railway Enterprises.
- Algeria to Sudan across the Sahara Desert.
- Trans Siberian Railway.
- Forty Years of Locomotive Building for a Great French Road, p 491.
- Fracture of Steel Axles on Rounding Curves - By Thomas Andrews, p 492.
- J. Bennie fitted a passenger lift in the South Station Hotel, Glasgow, p.498
- Improved Multiple Boiler Drill, p 501.
- Letters to the Editor, p 503.
- Paddle Steamer Duchess of Hamilton, p 496. (Illustrated).
- Royal Society Conversazione, p 494.
- Steam Dredger for the Rio Tinto Co, p 497. (Illustrated).
- Society of Engineers, p 504.
- Tower Competition, p 492. - report to the directors of the Tower Co Ltd
- New Companies Registered, p 507
Sources of Information