British Industrial History
The Engineer 1890/02/07
From Graces Guide
1890 February 07th PDF
- Editorial, p115.
- Atlantic Racing
- Coal and Water in the Thames Valley
- Recent Gales and Sea Defences
- Future of the Great Eastern Railway
- Earnings and Expenses of Steamships
- Continental Miners Agitation
- Crisis in the Coal Trade.
- Flow of Water in Open Channels and Pipes, p118.
- New Drain Cock For Steam Engine Cylinders, p118.
- New Forge, Central Engineering Works, West Hartlepool, p108, p110 (Illustrated).
- New Railway Wagon Brake, p111.
- Society of Engineers, p120.
- Standard of Efficiency for Steam Engines, (No. I), p105.
- Tenders - Long Eaton Water Supply, p108.
- Time Tests - Robert H. Graham, p105.
- Wallas Indicating Gradient Block, p118 (Illustrated).
Sources of Information