British Industrial History
The Engineer 1890/01/03
From Graces Guide
1890 January 03rd PDF
- Drypool Bridge, Hull, p 4 and 6. (Illustrated).
- Hull (Drypool) Bridge and Improvement Act, 1885.
- Deaths, p 11.
- Editorial, p 11.
- French Iron and Engineering Trades, p 2.
- HMS Sultan in Dry Dock, p 7 and 10. (Illustrated).
- Letters to the Editor, p 9.
- Locomotive Practice in America, p 1.
- Locomotive Building in New South Wales, p 17.
- Manufactured Iron Trade, p 17.
- Renewal and Reconstruction of Iron Bridges in Austria - By Ludwig Huss, p 18.
- Scientific Investigation as Applied to the Manufacture of Iron and Steel - Dr. C. R. Alder Wright
Sources of Information