British Industrial History
The Engineer 1889/06/28
From Graces Guide
1889 June 28th PDF
- Drainage of the Mexico Valley, p555.
- Denny's Patent Nutlock Washer, p556.
- Editorial, p549.
- Thirty Years Progress of India, 1858-1888
- Theory and Practice in Steam Engineering
- Pressence or Absence of Shingle
- Miners Strike in the Ruhr District
- Railways and Labour
- Foreigners in English Workshops
- Steel Trade
- Electric Light at the Paris Exhibition, p539, p548 (Illustrated).
- HMS Vulcan, p543.
- Maxim-Nordenfelt Exhibits in the Paris Exhibition, p542.
- Miscellaneous Machinery and Implements at Windsor, p552.
- Obituary, p551.
- Railway Accidents from Unexplained Causes - W. Wiseman, p553.
- Wire and Wire Ropes: Their Manufacture and Uses, p542.
Sources of Information