British Industrial History
The Engineer 1888/04/13
From Graces Guide
1888 April 13th PDF
- Abstracts of Consular and Diplomatic Reports, p292.
- American Engineering News, p308.
- Editorial, p301.
- Amiralty Reform
- Single Vs Coupled Locomotives
- Local Government Bill
- Proposed Amendment of the Employers Liability Act
- Midland Railway Rolling Stock
- Manufacturers and the New Wheel Tax.
- Electrical Lighting of Trains, p293 (Illustrated).
- Experiments on Electrical Transmission of Power From Kriegstettin to Solothurn, p291 (Illustrated).
- Important Waterworks Arbitration, p305.
- Investigation into the Internal Stresses Occurring in Cast Iron and Steel - Nicholas Kalakoutsky (No. X), p298.
- Iron Trade Wages in England and on the Continent, p294.
- Letters to the Editor, p307.
- W. A. S. Benson
- James Howden
- Private Bills in Parliament, p299.
- Tangyes - Hydraulic Baling Steam Pump, p296 (Illustrated).
- Timms Journal Box, p297 (Illustrated).
- Yarrow and Co - Torpedo Boat for the Chinese Navy, p296 (Illustrated).
Sources of Information