British Industrial History
The Engineer 1887/06/17
From Graces Guide
1887 June 17th PDF
- Abstracts of Consular and Diplomatic Reports, p 478.
- American Drills, p 480 and p 490. (Illustrated)
- Collision Between the Celtic and Britannic, p 482. (Illustrated)
- Combined Traction Engine and Crane, Burrell and Co, p 482 and p 483. (Illustrated)
- Death Announcement, p 487.
- Depression in the Milling Trade, p 492.
- Drainage of Fens and Low Lands by Steam Power, No. 9, Pumping Stations, by W. H. Wheeler, p 477. (Illustrated)
- Editorial, p 487.
- Petroleum Trade of the Black Sea.
- A Second Thames Bridge Below the Tower.
- High-Pressure Marine Boilers.
- Feed Water Regulator, p 482. (Illustrated)
- Gold Mining Machinery for the Transvaal, by Henry Louis, p 477.
- Launches and Trial Trips, p 494.
- Letters to the Editor, p 484.
- North Sea, Baltic and the West Phalian Canals, p 479. (Illustrated)
- Ross' System of Lighting with Oil, p 482.
Sources of Information