British Industrial History
The Engineer 1887/06/03
From Graces Guide
1887 June 03rd PDF
- Abstracts of Consular and Diplomatic Reports, p 434.
- Archaelogical Threshing Implement, p 436.
- Burma State Railways, p 435. (Illustrated)
- Drainage of Fens and Low Lands by Steam Power, by W. H. Wheeler, No. 8, p 433. (Illustrated)
- Editorial, p 443.
- High Pressure at Sea.
- Industrial Exhibition in Japan.
- Mining Machinery and Loss of Life.
- Electro-Magnetic Tools for Shipbuilding, F. G. Rowan, p 446. (Illustrated)
- Gas-Pipe Piercing Machine, Winn and Co, p 440. (Illustrated)
- Performance of a Wootten Engine, p 449.
- Utilisation of Old Setts, Broken Flags and Stone Refuse, p 436.
Sources of Information