British Industrial History
The Engineer 1886/01/08
From Graces Guide
1886 January 08th PDF
- Editorial, p 312.
- Liquid Fuel.
- United States Navy - William C. Whitney.
- Purification of Water by Means of Iron.
- Electricity in 1885.
- Reduction of Wages in the Engineering and Iron Trades.
- Patent-Office Administration.
- Steel Production at Jarrow.
- A Danger to English Manufacturers.
- The Cost of Steamship Insurance.
- French Ordnance.
- Metropolitan Sewage and the Thames.
- Engineering Trades in 1885, p 36.
- Institution of Civil Engineers On the Earthquake Countries, p 37.
- Reaction Wheels and Turbines - By William Donaldson, p 21.
- Letters to the Editor, p 28.
- New Companies, p 39.
- Proposed Railways in Burmah and Siam, p 23.
Sources of Information