British Industrial History
The Engineer 1885/04/17
From Graces Guide
1885 April 17th PDF
- American Mogul Engine, p 300 and p 306. (Illustrated)
- Blaauw Krantz Bridge, Cape Colony, No. 3, Handyside and Co, Constructors, p 296 - p 299. (Illustrated)
- Commercial Electrolysis, No. 2, by Paget Higgs, p 294.
- Distillation of Sea Water, p 294. (Illustrated)
- Editorial, p 301.
- Our New Ships.
- Position of Colonial coal stores.
- Standards of Light.
- Electrical Engineering at the Inventions Exhibition, p 293. (Illustrated)
- Engines of the Mona, p 294.
- Experiments with a Corliss Engine at Creusot, p 303.
- Fletcher and Man's Patent Cut off Valve, p 304 and p 305. (Illustrated)
- Flush Tank, p 296. (Illustrated)
- Morris's Wagon Coupling, p 305. (Illustrated)
- New Orleans Exhibition, No. 3, p 303. (Illustrated)
Sources of Information