British Industrial History
The Engineer 1883/06/15
From Graces Guide
1883 June 15th PDF
- Boiler Explosion near Barnsley, p 455.
- Compound Armour Plates at Spezia, p 455.
- Editorial, p 457.
- The Ventilation of the Metropolitan District Railway.
- Continuous Brakes in Australia -
- Eastern Coaling Stations.
- On the Action of Chlorine on Certain Metals, p 458.
- Solubility of Arsenious Sulphide in Water.
- Professor John Tyndall and the B
- Elwell-Parker Accumulator, p 447. (Illustrated).
- Flexible Carbons and Carbon Batteries, p 453.
- Flushing Machinery - Goole Sewerage Works, p 460. (Illustrated).
- Gas Institute, p 450.
- Graphics or the Art of Making Calculations by Drawing Lines, (No. I) - R. H. Smith, p 447.
- How a Locomotive was Raised from a River, p 450.
- Note Relating to Peculiarity Distinguishing Annealed from Unannealed Iron - R. H. Thurston, p 450.
Sources of Information