British Industrial History
The Engineer 1882/12/22
From Graces Guide
1882 December 22nd PDF
- Editorial, p 469.
- The Board of Trade and Boiler Explosions.
- Railway Speeds.
- Standard Gauges for Small Srews.
- Manufactured Iron Trade.
- New Method of Making Aluminium.
- Hampton Court fire, Merryweather and Sons, p 474.
- Harbours and Trade of Folkestone, Part 2. p 464.
- Letters to the Editor, p 467.
- Machinery for Forging Anchors, p 473. (Illustrated)
- New Pier at Folkestone, Francis Brady, Engineer, p 464 and p 465. (Illustrated)
- Northern Iron Trade in 1882, p 462.
- Patent Journal, p 476. (Illustrated)
- Wedge and Diaphragm Photometer, p 466. (Illustrated)
Sources of Information