British Industrial History
The Engineer 1881/09/30
From Graces Guide
1881 September 30th PDF
- 1881 Paris Electrical Exhibition, p236, p239 (VII)(Illustrated).
- Bagshawe's Patent Steel Bucket Backs and Links for Dredgers, p247.
- Boilers of the SS Virginian and SS Valencian, p242, p245 (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p243.
- Marine Engines Past and Present
- Competitive Tenders
- Queensland Trans Continental Railway
- Movement in the Steel Trade
- Severn Tunnel
- University College, London
- Electric lighting by Water Power
- Foundations of Mechanics - Walter R. Browne, p235.
- Letters to the Editor, p240.
- R. R. Bell and D. Miller
- J. N. Armitage
- John Shaw
- Pressure of Wind Upon a Fixed Plane Surface - Thomas Hawksley, p238.
Sources of Information