British Industrial History
The Engineer 1880/10/01
From Graces Guide
1880 October 01st PDF
- Braced Piers for Bridges, (No V) - By Robrt H. Smith, p 241.
- Edinburgh Water Supply, p 243.
- Editorial, p 251.
- The Minister of Public Works and the French Railway Companies.
- American Locomotives.
- Ironworkers' Wages.
- British Blast Furnaces.
- The Launch of The Italia.
- English and American Locomotives Abroad, p 241.
- Hohenzollern Works Co - Tank Locomotive, p 244. (Illustrated).
- J. and E. Hall - Air Refrigerating Machine, p 248 and 149. (Illustrated).
- Letters to the Editor, p 246.
- Modern Lake Freight Steamer, p 244.
- On Currents Produced by Friction Between Conducting Substances and On a New Form of Telephone Receiver, p 241.
- Royal Albert Dock - The Electric Light, p 253.
- Samuel Worssam and Co - Double Band Saw, p 245. (Illustrated).
Sources of Information