British Industrial History
The Engineer 1876/06/30
From Graces Guide
1876 June 30th PDF
- Editorial, p489
- Marine Department of the Board of Trade
- Vienna Waterworks
- Free Trade in the United States
- Machinery in Iron Making
- Another Colliery Explosion
- Temperley, Carter and Co
- Point of Patent Law
- Hobson's Hot Blast Pyrometer, p484
- I. P. Morris and Co - Pump Work at the Friedenville Zinc Mines, p488 (Illustrated).
- Landore Siemens Steel Co, p484, p492 (II) (Illustrated).
- Little Giant, p486
- Loan Collection of Scientific Instruments - History of the Steam Engine, p481 (IV)(Illustrated)
- Meteorological Society, p486.
- Production of Iron and Steel in the United States in 1875, p486.
- Protection of Canterbury Cathedeal from Fire, p491
- Scientific Apparatus Exhibition, p486
- Torpedo Explosion at Portsmouth, p484.
Sources of Information