British Industrial History
The Engineer 1875/10/08
From Graces Guide
1875 October 08th PDF
- Bullen's High Pressure Ball Cocks, p 246.
- Deaths, p 251.
- Development and Improvement of The Tees, p 243.
- Dick and Stevenson - Apparatus for Working Steep Gradients By Locomotives, p 246. (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p 251.
- Exhibition of Locomotives at Darlington, (No.II), p 243.
- Letters to the Editor, p 253.
- Machine for Obtaining Motive Power from Wave Motion - By B. Tower, p 256.
- Mein's Patent Governor, p 246.
- Memoir on the Construction of a Masonry Dam - James R. Crose, concluded from page 217, p 245.
Sources of Information