British Industrial History
The Engineer 1874/07/17
From Graces Guide
1874 July 17th PDF
- Letters to the Editor, p 52.
- Locomotive Engine Building in the United States, p 49.
- Manufacture of Iron and Steel Rails, p 60.
- Method Pursued in Replacing a Stone Pile Foundation - J. Albert Monroe, p 59.
- Midlothian Colliery, Virginia, p 48.
- North British Association of Gas Managers, p 56.
- Polyspheric Ship, p 56.
- Radial Drill for Marshall, Sons and Co - Britannia Ironworks, Gainsborough, p 47. (Illustrated).
- Rolling Mill Engines at the Bowling Iron Co's Works, Bradford, p 47 and 54a. (Illustrated).
- Ruston, Proctor and Co's Feeding Gear for Thrashing Machines, p 51. (Illustrated).
- Semmering and Brenner Railways, p 57.
Sources of Information