British Industrial History
The Engineer 1869/01/29
From Graces Guide
1869 January 29th PDF
- Copper Mines at Llandudno, p 81.
- Editorial, p 87 - p 88.
- Too Zealous by Half - Government Reforms.
- River Floods.
- Local Surveyors.
- Engineering In Spain.
- Foreign and Colonial Railways, p 92.
- Goods Wagon for the Buenos Ayres Great Southern Railway, p 82. (Illustrated).
- Letters to the Editor, p 89 - p 92. (Illustrated).
- Literature, p 89.
- Liverpool (No. VI.) The Port of Liverpool, p 79.
- New French Railways, p 81.
- New Metropolitan Railways, Tramways and Miscellaneous Improvements, p92.
- On the Aniline or Coal Tar Colours, By W.H.Perkin, F.R.S., p 83 - p 84.. (Illustrated).
- Overland Route From Montreal To Bute Inlet, Vancouvers' Island, (No. II), p 92.
- Railway Communication with Southport, p 92.
- The Swedish Meteorite, p 82.
- Test for Organic Matter in Water, F Bellamy, p 82.
Sources of Information