British Industrial History
The Engineer 1868/11/20
From Graces Guide
1868 November 20th PDF
- 40-Tons Steam Forge Crane for the Russian Government, p 386. (Illustrated).
- Birmingham at Work, p 392.
- Boxer Cartridge, No.II, p 382. (Illustrated).
- Construction of the Barracks Occupied by the British Army, p 390.
- Editorial, p 387.
- Parliamentary Future.
- War Office Reforms.
- Air Pumps.
- Electricity and the Correlations of Electrical Force - Desmond G. Fitzgerald, p 389.
- Francis Joseph Suspension Bridge Over the Moldau at Prague, p 380.
- Great Eclipse of the Sun, part III, p 388.
- Industrial Classes in France, from a French Point of View, p 379.
- Letters to the Editor, p 384.
- Liverpool, No. II, p 379.
- Modern Gasworks at Home and Abroad - Henry Gore, p 385.
Sources of Information