British Industrial History
The Engineer 1868/11/13
From Graces Guide
1868 November 13th PDF
- Birmingham at Work - Notes on the Industrial Classes, p 374.
- Chatwood's Well-Safe, p 362. (Illustrated).
- Details of the Valve Gear of 300 HP Engines for the Turkish Government, p 362, 363 and 366. (Illustrated).
- Early History of the Iron Trade in South Wales - Crawshaw Family, p 360.
- Editorial, p 367.
- Newnham Collision.
- George Robertson on Education.
- Long and Short Ironclads.
- Building in Concrete.
- Engineering Tuition in the Metropolis.
- Salonika Improvements Contract.
- Elementary Papers on Construction, No. IX, p 373.
- Letters to the Editor, p 363.
- Liverpool, No. I, - a history, p 355.
- Modern Gasworks at Home and Abroad - Henry Gore, p 358.
- Strength and Stiffness of Corrugated Iron - By J. H. E. Hart, p 355.
Sources of Information