British Industrial History
The Engineer 1864/01/08
From Graces Guide
1864 January 08th PDF
- Admiralty and its Departments, p 24.
- Beyer's Safety Valves, p 18. (Illustrated)
- Bradshaw's Mounting Millstones, p 18. (Illustrated)
- Craig's Feed Apparatus for Steam Boilers, p 19. (Illustrated)
- Editorial, p 23.
- Patents for Inventions.
- Locmotive Engines.
- Knott's Pumps, p 19. (Illustrated)
- Projected Metropolitan Lines, p 21.
- Sturrock's Locomotive Engines and Tenders, p 22. (Illustrated)
- Worms' Apparatus for Elevating Guns, p 15.
- Steam Navigation in 1863, p 18.
Sources of Information