The Engineer 1857/07/17
1857 July 17th PDF
- American Coal Fields, p039.
- Atlantic Telegraph, p038.
- Brown's Mode of Constructing Lower Masts, p041 (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p045.
- Green's Patent Fuel Economiser, p041 (Illustrated).
- Girard's Improvements in Hydraulic Turbines, p037 (Illustrated).
- Henley's Electric Telegraphs and Apparatus, p044 (Illustrated).
- Information Against Colliery Proprietors, p047.
- Herbert Mackworth, HM Inspector of Mines
- Crawshay Bailey
- Thomas Brown of the Ebbw Vale Co
- Rev. Edmund Leigh, chairman
- Captain Marsh
- F. Levick
- G. P. Hubbuck
- William Miles, employee at Ebbw Vale
- Mr Smythies, Prosecutor
- Mr Cook, Defence representative
- Edmund Jones of the Kendon Colliery, Monythusloyne.
- Longbottom's Apparatus for Superheating Steam, p041 (Illustrated).
- Marshall's Improvements in Purifying Oils, p037 (Illustrated).
- M. Lissajous Acoustic Experiments - John Tyndall, p038.
- Monnier's Improvements in Bridles and Bits, p044 (Illustrated).
- Parliamentary Intelligence, p048.
- Siemens Improved Furnaces, p040 (Illustrated).
- Sourbut's Improvements in Taps or Valves, p044 (Illustrated).
- Steam Agriculture, p038.