The Engineer 1856/06/06
From Graces Guide
1856 June 06th PDF
- Bayley and Quarmby's Machinery for Carding Fibrous Materials, p312 (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p309.
- Flea for Despotism
- Transit Between the Pacific and the Atlantic Oceans
- Failure of a Steam Navigation Company
- Geological Society, p307.
- Institution of Civil Engineers - Robert Stephenson (President), p306.
- Law Proceedings, p311.
- Lenny's Improvements in Carriages, p312 (Illustrated).
- Letters to the Editor, p310.
- Lowe's Improved Apparatus for Propelling Vessels, p308.
- Parliamentary Intelligence, p311.
- Prize Essay on the Prevention of the Smoke Nuisance - Charles Wye Williams, (Section IX), p303.
- Rennie's Improvements in Marine Steam Engine Boilers, p308.
- Rothera's Improvements in Machinery for Manufacturing Bolts, Screw-Blanks, p308 (Illustrated).
- Society of Arts - Paper on Manufacture of Bricks by Machinery - Humphrey Chamberlain (Drain Engineers), p306.