British Industrial History
The Engineer 1856/06/06
From Graces Guide
1856 June 06th PDF
- Lenny's Improvements in Carriages, p312 (Illustrated).
- Letters to the Editor, p310.
- Lowe's Improved Apparatus for Propelling Vessels, p308.
- Parliamentary Intelligence, p311.
- Prize Essay on the Prevention of the Smoke Nuisance - Charles Wye Williams, (Section IX), p303.
- Rennie's Improvements in Marine Steam Engine Boilers, p308.
- Rothera's Improvements in Machinery for Manufacturing Bolts, Screw-Blanks, p308 (Illustrated).
- Tour in the Provinces, (Chapter 2 - Manchester), p304 (Illustrated).
Sources of Information