British Industrial History
The Engineer 1856/05/16
From Graces Guide
1856 May 16th PDF
- American Knitting Machine, p271, p272 (Illustrated).
- Cowburn's Patent Cellular Boiler and Oscillating Safety Valve, p268 (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p273.
- Our Railway Prosperity
- Indian Patent Law
- Free Trade and Free Industry.
- Forgery of Bank Notes, p274.
- Gomme and Beaugrand's Improvements in Machinery for Manufacturing Metal Wares, p269 (Illustrated).
- Hacketts Improved Safety Valve for Boilers, p268 (Illustrated).
- Sands Improvements in Securing Rails in Railway Chairs, p268.
- Society of Arts - Means Available to the Metropolis and Other Places for the Supply of Water Free from Hardness, and From Organic Impurity - Professor Clark, p270.
- Threlfall and Knowles Looms for Weaving, p269 (Illustrated).
Sources of Information