British Industrial History
The Engineer 1856/05/02
From Graces Guide
1856 May 02nd PDF
- Chromo-Lithography, p250.
- Colonial Patent Law, p250.
- Editorial, p249.
- Open Competition of Talent and Skill
- Admiralty Consistency
- Father of Screw-Propulsion
- Supply of Salt Water to London
- Goodhall's Grinding Machine, p245 (Illustrated).
- Museum of Art and Science, p244, p245 (Illustrated).
- Norbury's Improvements in Machinery Applicable to Hydraulic Presses, p245 (Illustrated).
- Parliamentary Intelligence, p247.
- Self Acting Supply Valve, Alarm Whistle and Indicator, p248 (Illustrated).
- Society of Arts - The Printing of Fabrics, With Special Reference to Shawls and Carpets- Joesph Burch, p246.
- W. and J. Wrights Improvements in Machinery for Crushing Grain, p248 (Illustrated).
Sources of Information