Telegraph Condenser Co
Telegraph Condenser Co (TCC), manufacturers of condensers and other electrical and electronic components, of Wales Farm Road, North Acton, London, W3. Telephone: Chiswick 4884. Cables: "Telefarad, Act, London". (1929)
of Bathgate, Edinburgh (factory)
1929 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fair. Manufacturers of Condensers for wireless transmission and reception, telegraph, telephone, and cable work. Condensers for all smoothing purposes, including battery eliminators, mains units, and high frequency condensers of mica and paper dielectric. (Stand No. MM.46). 
1933 The Telegraph Condenser Co expanded; the business was turned into a public company; Alice Brown made sure that she and her husband retained full financial and managerial control.
1943 S. G. Brown retired and sold his interest in the Telegraph Condenser Co to a syndicate.
1947 Opened a new factory at Bathgate, Edinburgh
By 1960 was a subsidiary of BICC; the rapid increase in demand for electronic components for radios had benefitted the company whilst there had been less increase in demand for BICC's heavier types of capacitors
1961 Manufacturers of electrical condensers, ceramic bodies for certain types of capacitors, fuses and insulating materials. 2,500 employees.