Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 148,502 pages of information and 233,941 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
DEMOLISHED 1965. Parts preserved.
Built in 1823. The bridge is of the same design as Cound Bridge, but with ironwork by the Coalbrookdale Co. After demolition in 1965, some of the rib castings were returned to the Coalbrookdale Co. One of the ribs is on display at the Coalbrookdale Museum of Iron (see photos)